Suggestions Feedback

iHobbit
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

01 Jun 2018 21:26

@.Flix.#5696 - We understand the reasoning for your suggestion to have a separate room for server status, however we have decided not to implement it as we are trying to minimise the amount of channels we have. Thanks for the suggestion and we are in development of other features for server status.
@Silent Watcher™#4786 - We do have a lot of channels already in the VTC section. However I am allowing you to trial this feature if it is not used frequently it will be removed.
@Baconator#9014 - Going off the above we don't want to add a lot of rooms. I am going to deny this for a feature of discord. however works are in place for a better image sharing for the whole community. There's not much I can say but it will be better than using discord and images will have more of a purpose and the chance of being used.
Atlas Gaming Group Co-Owner
Dj Jefferz
Owner
Owner

13 Jul 2018 23:34

@.Flix.✅🐙 We will not be implementing an 'ex-staff' role for multiple reasons. However we understand your reasoning for suggesting this.
@DJ Jefferz We have brought back the VBC and are working on developing company assets and structure
@Piano Cellar We will not be implementing the game 'Empyrion Galactic Survival' due to no demand, thanks for your suggestion :smiley:
@HamitCanKilic We will not be changing the colour the streamer role is displayed as. However we have plans for this role in the future
@Matt Thanks for your suggestion of a karaoke night, we will need to plan this and find a way it will work but hopefully we can find a way to make this happen.
@Joe I will be looking into section access some time soon regarding this. this will give more of a reason to use the game roles.
@Horizon We will be switching the Rust server back on soon. Space engineers will remain online for a bit just in case there is a demand again and because our server should be fine coping with it.
@Encrypted_Data0 We will not be adding a levelling system at this time for multiple reasons. 1. We want to keep roles to a minimum 2. We cannot automatically maintain this feature 3. Your suggestion lacks content on how this would work. The forums have also seen a graphical update but the roles are up to date.
Dj Jefferz
Owner
Owner

13 Jul 2018 23:35

@Brock I don't know what you mean by this suggestion. Please be more descriptive. For the time being this suggestion will be declined.
@Joe After discussion, we have decided not to go ahead with this suggestion as we feel this will clutter the discord more. We advise to continue using rooms like #general-chat or #off-topic for "hot topics"
@Matt LUL emoji added :LUL:
@Picklez We are planning to do this type of thing in the near future, We need to be able to have sustainable "retros" to be able to do this though.
@Joe We will implement this suggestion and will work on changing the channel topic to outline what you can use this room for.
  • Information